I’ve been getting a lot of hits on this blog lately and I truly hope that some of what I’ve shared has helped my readers understand the PR field a little bit more. I am really passionate about helping people put their dreams and business objectives out there in ways that serve them well and produce desired results. The business of PR is not, by any stretch, an exact science. There is an entire measurement and analysis industry surrounding PR designed to help companies justify how they spend their PR budgets. Even within my community, there is much debate as to the accuracy and relevance of certain measurement techniques. (I’ll do a separate blog on that later)
But what do you have control over in the beginning– whether you are just launching a PR program or revamping an old one– is putting in place the basic physical elements of your program. It’s so important to have the necessary building blocks in place because doing this will help you present yourself and your organization with confidence, professionalism and strength. It will also help you shape important messages, and even influence the development of your quarterly marketing goals. At the very least it will greatly support those goals and help to make them happen. In that spirit, I’ve developed the “Before the Hoopla” Executive PR Tool Kit™.
I am so excited about this new offering. Basically, I’ve taken what I’ve learned from years of working with start-ups, entrepreneurs, corporations and individuals and put together a simple but powerful tool kit that can get any organization or person started on the right path. In some ways, it’s a blueprint. But mostly, it’s an intensely cost-effective alternative to hiring a PR agency or someone in-house. So here it is:
The “Before the Hoopla” Executive PR Tool Kit ™ is specifically designed to solidly position you and your business for PR success. This tool kit is educational, practical and results-based. It is also an entirely cost-effective way to begin or continue your communications investment. Individually, these services (with me or any other reputable publicist or agency) may be cost prohibitive for companies with strict marketing budgets. But as a complete system, it’s accessible.
The “Before the Hoopla” Executive PR Tool Kit ™ is specifically designed to solidly position you and your business for PR success. This tool kit is educational, practical and results-based. It is also an entirely cost-effective way to begin or continue your communications investment.
- PR 101 workshop: the basics of public relations (2 hour session)
- Personalized communications training for your spokespeople (3 hour session)
- Custom messaging session for your marketing team and spokespeople (3 hour session)
- Top 25 journalists identified
- Top 25 blogs identified
- Development of online media room for your website including structure and content
- Provide templates for internal and external PR documents
- On demand PR consultation for one month (up to 5 hours)
Individual services also available. Please e-mail me at email@example.com for pricing.
Added optional services:
- Photo shoot with preferred photographer for spokespeople and/or products
- With partner Biz Buzz Video, production of 1-3 minute custom video for use on your website and in media outreach
- With partner Biz Buzz Video, production of 5 minutes of company
b-roll for use on your website and in media outreach
- Serve as ongoing media contact for all media outreach